The ESL Teaching Pack by Kids' Factory
The Teaching Pack by Patricia Johnston & Denise Werlé
Illustrations by Solika O'Neill
The Teaching Pack provides additional materials for home or classroom use and is divided into four parts: (available only in French).
• Artistic activities that help children visualize what they learn in the songs. These will also be used in linguistic exercises and art activities.
• Linguistic activities to build understanding and promote oral expression. Includes indoor and outdoor games and activities for groups or individuals. All the songs can be transformed into skits or musicals.
• Cultural activities to sensitize children to the culture of English-speaking countries, small vignettes presented in French.
• A French/English glossary of classroom room English, expressions to be used regularly in class or at home.
• An audio guide to pronunciation and additional artistic activities are available for free download from the site.
- This is a Cat! (Vol. 1)
- My Blue Canoe (Vol. 1)
- Who Stole the Alphabet? (Vol. 3)
- Christmas Chant (pdf)
- Please pick up the phone (pdf)
Download the Teaching pack audio guide
|Volume 1 (3,66 mb)|
|Volume 2 (9,14 mb)|
|Volume 3 (8,85 mb)|
|Page 22 Classroom English (10 mb)|
|Page 23 Annex (3,93 mb)|
|Page 24 Alphabet animals (3,44 mb)|
|Page 25 Annex (8,52 mb)|
|The Alphabet Story ? (wmv-2,644 mb)
|How to make the animals from "My Blue Canoe" out of clay|
Activities & free songs:
- I See the Sun (Vol. 1 in English)
- This is a Cat (Vol. 1 In English)
- The Halloween Song (mp3)
- Christmas Chant (mp3)
- Please pick up the phone! (mp3)
- Put on a play : "Who Stole the Alphabet?"
Simple scores :
Lyrics in English:
A Few Demonstrations
Listen to children from the Paris Kindergarten Mademoiselle (Paris XV)
Watch "This is a Cat!" sung in a Paris Kindergarten (wmv) (mov)
A few teacher and parent comments
Send us your films !
Many thanks to the A and B classes at the Markaki School of languages in Heraklion, Crete for this extraordinary interpretation of the MILKSHAKE BLUES !
Listen: Maternelle Mademoiselle (Paris XV)
Watch : "This is a Cat!" sung by kindergarten children (wmv) (mov)
Comments from parents, teachers, children